Table of Contents
Shipping baggage and excess weight from Turkey to the UAE
The process of shipping bags, luggage and excess weight from Turkey is one of the important operations for tourists and visitors to Istanbul and Turkey, which needs correct procedures, especially when there are various purposes, or the customer needs it quickly and therefore the task must be assigned to shipping companies in Turkey specialized in this The field to ensure the speed of procedures and the safety of the belongings completely.
Al Fares Lojistik is one of the leading shipping companies in Istanbul in the operations of shipping bags and excess weight from Turkey, specifically to the Gulf countries, Arab countries, and many countries of the world.
We will review with you what is the baggage and excess weight shipping service from Turkey to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and the UAE and the effective role that Alfares Lojistik offers to serve its customers in this field and to provide a distinguished service that satisfies their aspirations.
The importance of shipping baggage and excess weight service from Istanbul
The importance of shipping bags and excess weight service from Turkey is due to many factors that differ according to the customer’s activity, whether it is commercial, tourist, or otherwise, but there are still many important factors that are constant regardless of the customer’s activity and the most important of these factors:
- Cost of shipping is the most prominent and important factor as the cost of shipping bags and luggage through airports is very high, which strains the budget of tourists and customers, and it is noticed that there is a big difference between the cost of shipping bags and luggage through international airports and the cost of shipping them through companies Shipping in Istanbul.
- Procedures that may take a long time, especially in the case of customers’ lack of time or lack of sufficient experience in completing those procedures related to ensuring the safety and proper arrival of the items.
Luggage and excess weight shipping service from Turkey to the UAE
Since Turkey and the United Arab Emirates are both leading countries in the tourism and trade sector, and both are considered distinct tourist and commercial destination for the citizens of both countries and for tourists and merchants who visit those two countries to finish their commercial tasks or their tourist trips, Al-Fares Lojistik provides the service of shipping bags and excess weight from Turkey to the Emirates.
- Alfares Lojistik also provides many services to its customers in this regard, and the most prominent of these services are:
- Facilitating the movement of tourism and transportation for its customers and ensuring that their personal belongings, purchases, bags, and belongings are safely delivered from Istanbul and Turkey to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and the Emirates, as the excess weight and purchases are received from customers inside Turkey and collected for them and then ship those items and belongings to the customer’s door in the UAE.
- Al Fares Lojistik Company ensures complete and proper arrival of the belongings through the application of safety procedures and the appropriate packaging of the items and shipments according to the type of those shipments.
- Al-Fares Company allows its customers to track and follow the movement of their shipments and the route taken by the bags and the extra weight during the shipping process, starting from receiving the extra weight and belongings from customers and until it reaches them in the UAE.
- Alfares Lojistik provides many shipping methods according to the needs of customers and the quantity of the shipment to be transported through air freight from Turkey or sea freight from Turkey.
- Al Fares Lojistik is one of the leading shipping companies in Turkey in the fields of shipping, transportation, and customs clearance through a trained team working on everything related to shipping and properly and quickly terminating customs procedures in a way that suits the needs of customers.
Al Fares Lojistik services do not stop shipping baggage and extra weight from Turkey only, but it also provides many logistical services in shipping commercial goods and furniture via sea and air freight from Turkey to many countries of the world in Asia, Europe, and Africa.