Table of Contents
Turkish industries and products were able within a short time to sit on the top of many Arab and European countries’ imports, as they are characterized by the quality of the materials and competitive prices, which made the import from Turkey of many Turkish materials and products a destination for importers in the State of Qatar.
Qatar is one of the most important countries that import various Turkish products, so that Turkish exports to Qatar are expected to reach $1.5 billion, and Al-Fares Logistics provides shipping services from Turkey to Qatar, at the best prices and a high level of safety and commitment to the time of receipt and delivery.
The most important materials shipped from Turkey to Qatar:
- Food products: such as vegetables , dairy products, cheese, and canned foods
- Turkish furniture and furnishings: Masco is considered the most popular exhibition for Turkish furniture, due to its varied furnishings and affordable prices.
- Textile industries: Importing ready-made clothes from Turkey to Qatar has become very popular due to the modern Turkish designs and appropriate prices.
- Metal Industries: Turkish exports to Qatar reached $ 118 million at the end of 2018
- Electrical and chemical products.
Air freight from Turkey to Qatar:
Air cargo from Turkey to Qatar is one of the fastest shipping methods and is considered the best in the absence of large weights. Al-Fares is one of the air cargo companies in Istanbul and Turkey and provided this service effectively to suit various exports of general materials or food and fruits.
And the air transport freight line between Istanbul Airport and Doha Airport is one of the important lines that provides many products quickly and at an appropriate cost.
Sea freight from Turkey to Qatar:
Sea shipping from Turkey to Qatar is often used for large volume shipments, or non-urgent shipments, as sea shipping provides a large supply at a low cost.
This is done through containers of various sizes and capacities, 20 feet, 40 feet, or 45 feet, and through global shipping lines and within ships intended for container transport.
Sometimes goods are shipped using whole ships intended for bulk transportation, when the volume of cargo is large and loose.
Your choice of Al Fares Logistics in shipping from Turkey to Qatar is a choice for the experience and quality in managing your shipping operations, in order to save time and cost, through the extensive experience that the Al Fares Logistics team acquired in shipping various goods and materials from Turkey to Qatar.
Shipping advantages from Turkey to Qatar with Al Fares Logistics:
- Al-Fares Logistics team follows up with you from the start of purchasing or ordering in Turkey until the shipment arrives in Qatar.
- Al Fares Logistics team works to provide packing and packing service to ensure that your shipments arrive safely without any damage.
- Speedy completion of shipping operations, documents and invoices required for customs clearance, as well as receipt and delivery from suppliers in Turkey and even arrival in Qatar.
- Provide customs clearance service.
Providing door-to-door shipping or door-to-door shipping.
- Providing cargo insurance service if needed.