Table of Contents
The most important trade fairs in Istanbul
Due to the significant geographical location of Istanbul and counting it as the economic capital of Turkey, it was the number one destination for investors and importers from all of the world, and it was a very important trade center for the most important trade fairs in Europe, Asia and Middle East, Turkey has hosted many economic, trade, cultural and touristic fairs through the years.
As the Turkish products are competing with many products of other countries in terms of quality and price, specialized fairs have been held to display local Turkish factories and companies’ products of all kinds like clothes, leather products, building and construction materials, chemical industries, food and many others, ALfares LojIstik has provide commercial services for tracking importing and shipping orders from Turkey during the period of fairs.
Tuyap Fair Convention and Congress Center in Istanbul
Tuyap Center which located at Buyukcekmece with a space of 65,000 square meters divided into 12 halls is one of the most important fair centers in Istanbul. many luxury hotels had been provided near the exhibition’s area with the best prices and the location of it at Buyukcekmece had given the arrivals to the exhibition the chance of visiting many recreational and tourism venues
During 2019 Turkey will host 465 fairs 128 of them are international.
The most important fairs at Tuyap Fair Convention and Congress Center 2019 in Istanbul:
- Elevator technologies fair (March).
- Home appliances, gifts, home textiles and electrical appliances fair (March).
- Food technology, flour, pulses, rice and biscuit industry fair (March).
- Wires, cables and electrical equipment fair (April).
- Wires, pipes and steel sections fair (April).
- Defense industry fair (April).
- Worldfood international fair for food products and technologies (September).
- AmeX international fair for entertainment and digital games (September).
- Zuchex international fair for home and kitchens (September).
- ISK-SODEX international fair for heating and cooling (October).
- Sauna equipment and accessories fair (October).
- WorldTech international fair of woodworking machines, cutting tools and hand tools (October).
- Food-tech Eurasia international fair for food and beverage technology (October).
- International packaging industry fair (October).
- Hogatex catering, cafes and hotels supplies fair (November).
- Istanbul international plastic industry fair (December).
CNRExpo fair center in Istanbul:
has been founded at 1985 with a space of 150,000 square meters and an outdoor space of 120,000 square meters, CNRExpo is one of the biggest international fairs cities in Europe and Asia and it’s prepared to receive more than million visitors annually.
CNRExpo center is located at Bakırköy, at the heart of Istanbul, and it’s one of the important places which includes trade centers and companies in Istanbul.
Some of the most important fairs at CNRExpo fair center 2019:
- The 22nd international fair of shoes and fashion (April).
- sanitary equipment and products expo (April).
- Mosque construction equipment fair (April).
- Home textile fair (April).
- Food processing techniques fair (September).
- Spinning and textiles and accessories fair (September).
- Recycling and environmental techniques fair (October).
- Istanbul fair for furniture, home textiles, design and decoration (November)
Also some of the most important fairs annually held in Istanbul:
KAPI Turkey: it’s a fair for building materials of all kinds: cement, iron, steel, doors, windows and wood.
Automotive fair for car spare parts: it’s a fair for car spare parts and its accessories of all kinds whether Turkish or foreign.
International textile fair: It includes a full presentation of the textile industries in Turkey.
Security fair for computers and electronics: it’s a fair for all electronic materials related to computer’s networks and systems.
Istanbul industries fair: a fair for art materials, gifts and accessories.
Book Fair: The fair includes various books in different languages, categories and fields.