Table of Contents
Shipping from Turkey to UAE
Al Fares Logistics has provided for many years its distinguished services via air and sea freight for goods and various materials from Turkey to the United Arab Emirates. Al Fares Logistics has relied on the standards of accuracy, speed and efficiency in dealing with all types of air and sea shipments issued from Turkey to Dubai and Abu Dhabi and The United Arab Emirates.
This is supported by a whole team of specialists and professionals in logistical services, who have the ability to deal with all procedures and permits required for shipping in addition to providing a cadre to examine, equip and package the goods and a specialized team to end all customs procedures and follow up the shipments from their receipt and even arrival to you wherever you are in the United Arab Emirates.
Our services cover receiving and delivery from all Turkish regions and cities Istanbul, Mersin, Ankara, Bursa, Antalya, Gaziantep, Trabzon and other Turkish cities, shipping and delivery to all cities and regions in the Emirates Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Al Ain, Umm Al Quwain , Ajman and others.
The most important characteristic of our service is the diversity in transport and shipping methods, we have the ability to ship all types of goods regardless of their quality or sizes such as commercial goods, furnishings, electrical and household appliances, machinery, industrial equipment, woods, home furniture, etc. in addition to personal shipments and excess weight, we guarantee safety Goods during the period of shipment and speed in reaching the desired destination with the possibility of making the necessary insurance on them and taking the necessary measures in the packaging process to ensure safe arrival and ensuring access to competitive prices that set us apart from the rest of the shipping companies.
We at Al Fares Logistics aim to achieve the satisfaction of our valued customers and work to provide professional services in shipping from Turkey to Dubai and the United Arab Emirates.
Al Fares Logistics provides complete shipping services from door to airport, door to door, and door to port through an integrated and advanced system at competitive prices to suit your logistical wishes.
Advantages of the air freight service from Turkey to the UAE at Al Fares Logistics:
Al Fares Logistics transports cargo and cargo through international airlines. Our services cover most of the major airports in the Emirates with full efficiency in delivery time and safety of shipments.
The most important features of the service:
- Shipping service from Turkey covering most cities in the United Arab Emirates.
- Regular flight times from all Turkish airports to all airports in the Emirates give flexibility in the delivery process.
- Provide safe storage facilities to ensure safe shipments.
- Door to door shipping solutions with on-time delivery.
- Providing insurance service for shipments as desired by the customer.
- Providing collection services for shipments, packaging, packages, packing for parcels and personal shipments.
Advantages of the sea freight service from Turkey to Dubai and the UAE:
Al Fares Logistics provides marine freight services with expertise and high standards to most ports in the United Arab Emirates such as Jebel Ali Port, Khalifa Port, Sharjah Port and Fujairah, We are ready to provide and promote an effective sae freight program for an integrated supply chain from Turkey, including delivery at the port and from door to port including Fits all your shipping needs with the most appropriate price and shortest time.
The most important characteristic of the service is the following:
- Providing a special service for shipping furniture and furnishings from Turkish companies and factories.
- Car shipping service from Istanbul to the Dubai and the United Arab Emirates.
- Providing regular weekly flights and contracts with international shipping lines.
- Developing competitive shipping solutions and speedy completion of procedures with experience in dealing with all types of shipments.
- Receiving the goods from companies in Turkey, arranging and loading them in an accurate and organized way in containers.
- End all necessary procedures and permits to facilitate the passage of containers from the port and customs clearance thereof.
- Providing refrigerated containers for foodstuffs and materials that require a certain degree of cooling during shipment.
- Sorting goods and providing packing and re-packing service for them.
- The ability to follow shipments until they reach their destination.